3-4 October 2023
9.00 am Berlin Time (UTC+2) Check your local time here
Edite Strazdina. Technical Key Account Manager Central Asia, Latvia and Russia.
Edite is GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert and trainer for Latvia, Russia and Central Asia regions. She joined GLOBALG.A.P. in June 2018 on the Sales and Marketing team supporting producers, certification bodies and Farm Assurers. Edite has been in the food sector for 30 years, having responsibilities as farmer, consultant, quality system manager, internal auditor and 12 years as vegetable cooperative senior manager.She did a Bachelor of Applied Science at the Latvian Agriculture University in Latvia.
GLOBALG.A.P. capacity-building training courses teach you everything you need to know about the GLOBALG.A.P. system and standard. They are conducted by our qualified GLOBALG.A.P. expert trainers.
A positive working environment has a significant impact on both the product’s quality and the production facilities’ cost efficiency. The value and benefits of well-trained, motivated, and protected workers can be seen all along the supply chain.
Good agricultural practices are not just about products: They are also about people. GRASP is a voluntary, farm-level social/labor management tool for global supply chains, to be used in combination with the Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) standard. The GRASP add-on defines the minimum requirements for a good social management system in primary production, and being a management tool, it helps producers establish a good social management system on their farms. The framework of GRASP is based on four main pillars: 1) Workers’ voice; 2) human and labor rights information; 3) human and labor rights indicators; and lastly 4) child and young workers’ protection.
This live and instructor-led training course is ideal for all those interested in understanding how the GRASP v2 system works to demonstrate responsible social practices on farm level.
Who should attend:
Registered Trainers, professionals in the agricultural sector, producers and consultants who are interested in consulting and training producers on GRASP in primary production, or just want to know more about this GLOBALG.A.P. add-on.
- Understanding and applying the GRASP v2 requirements
- Familiarity with the GRASP scope, registration, and audit process
- Understanding what is required for complying with GRASP and when a letter of conformance will be issued
- A practical understanding of the GRASP requirements (principles and criteria)
- This is an online live course including many interactive activities and
group work with other participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance and examination. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform before the training starts.
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment.
- To be able to participate in this course you will need a computer and stable internet connection. Test it here. Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video.
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.