The GLOBALG.A.P. Academy is the official course provider of GLOBALG.A.P. training programs.
We offer targeted, up-to-date training in various locations around the world – including online trainings.
For an overview of our public courses, please view the course catalog. If you are interested in a customized private training, please register your interest here.
If you are looking for official GLOBALG.A.P. certification body training, please register for your chosen course here.
We wish you every success in your further training.
About GLOBALG.A.P. Academy Training Courses
Our trainings are organized internally by the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy team and delivered by our master trainers. By completing an Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) course offered by our master trainers and passing both parts of the final exam with a minimum score of 80%, you can also become a Registered Trainer.
• Offers self-paced learning coupled with trainer-led modules to ensure a dynamic learning environment
• Requires active participation, including a virtual farm tour experience for IFA v6 courses
• Includes supplementary training materials for continued learning after your training • Puts you in contact with GLOBALG.A.P. Academy staff for all your questions
• Provides networking opportunities with both GLOBALG.A.P. Academy staff and fellow students for up to 30 days following course completion
• Results in a GLOBALG.A.P. branded certificate upon completion
Registered Trainers are agricultural experts who have been trained and examined by GLOBALG.A.P. With first-hand knowledge of the GLOBALG.A.P. system, they host independent courses which can support producers in achieving GLOBALG.A.P. certification. Registered Trainers are a key component of GLOBALG.A.P. capacity-building activities and play a major role in promoting responsible farming practices around the world.
Disclaimer: All Registered Trainers have completed a GLOBALG.A.P. IFA course/in-house trainer training and passed both parts of the final exam with a minimum score of 80%. They are self-employed professionals or employees of third-party companies who are authorized to use official GLOBALG.A.P. training materials and offer GLOBALG.A.P. trainings to producers and other interested parties.
View upcoming trainings from Registered Trainers in the button below.
For a full list of Registered Trainers or to find one near you, please see here.