30-31 October 2023
2.00 pm Berlin Time (UTC+2) Check your local time here
In-course modules: 8 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hour
Edite Strazdina. Technical Key Account Manager Central Asia, Latvia and Russia.
Edite is GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert and trainer for Latvia, Russia and Central Asia regions. She joined GLOBALG.A.P. in June 2018 on the Sales and Marketing team supporting producers, certification bodies and Farm Assurers. Edite has been in the food sector for 30 years, having responsibilities as farmer, consultant, quality system manager, internal auditor and 12 years as vegetable cooperative senior manager.She did a Bachelor of Applied Science at the Latvian Agriculture University in Latvia.
Who should participate?:
• Understand how the Chain of Custody v6.1 standard works.• You will learn about the general regulations and all points of compliance.
- Anyone interested in understanding how the GLOBALG.A.P. Chain of Custody v6.1 standard works.
- Staff responsible for implementing the Chain of Custody standard
- Any person currently offering services based on the GLOBALG.A.P. standard.
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training.
- This is an online live course with a trainer, including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance and examination. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform before the training starts.
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment.
- Use of Microsoft Teams to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.