3-7 October 2022 Fee:
EUR 350Starting time:
9.00 am Bangkok Time (UTC+7) Check your local time hereDuration:
In-course modules: 20 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hourLanguage:
Win Pa Pa Soe
Win Pa Pa Soe, Technical Key Account Manager Myanmar.
Win Pa Pa Soe was the Agricultural Economist of Fresh Studio, Myanmar with over 18 years of experience in agricultural marketing, policy and planning of agricultural-related projects. For the last 16 years, Win Pa Pa Soe has worked in the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, Myanmar for agricultural policy and planning-related works. She joined GLOBALG.A.P. as Technical Key Account Manager for Myanmar in 2019, being expert in providing training in Farm Assurance and Sustainable Rice Platform scopes.
Who should participate?:
- Anyone who is interested in how the GLOBALG.A.P. Certification system operates
- Anyone that wants to know more about the GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) General Regulations and standard (principles and criteria) requirements for the product category of fruit and vegetables
- Persons interested on becoming a GLOBALG.A.P. Registered Trainer
- Professionals in the agricultural sector, producers and consultants
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training.
- You will have a better understanding how the GLOBALG.A.P. system functions.
- You will receive comprehensive technical knowledge about the GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Standard for fruit and vegetables, and also learn more about the IFA General Regulations.
- You will learn more about the principle and criteria requirements for fruit and vegetables and suitable ways to implement it.
- You will get more familiar with the GFS and Smart editions and understand the differences and similarities.
- You will be equipped to provide training services on the GLOBALG.A.P. IFA v6 standard.
- You will have fulfilled part of the GLOBALG.A.P. training requirements for your Registered Trainer application.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance and examination. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
- Use of Microsoft Teams to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.